IJESS International Journal of Education and Social Science 2022-12-05T12:19:53+00:00 Otto Fajarianto Open Journal Systems <p><strong>International Journal of Education and Social Science (IJESS) eISSN 2686-2239&nbsp;</strong></p> <p><strong>International Journal of Education and Social Science (IJESS)</strong> is an international, peer-reviewed journal publishing articles on all aspects of EDUCATION and SOCIAL SCIENCES. <strong>International Journal of Education and Social Science (IJESS)</strong> welcomes submissions of the following article types: (1) Papers: reports of high-quality original research with conclusions representing a significant advance, novelty or new finding in the field; (2) Topical Reviews: written by leading researchers in their fields, these articles present the background to and overview of a particular field, and the current state of the art. Topical Reviews are normally invited by the Editorial Board; (3) Comments: comment or criticism on work previously published in the journal. These are usually published with an associated Reply. <strong>International Journal of Education and Social Science (IJESS)</strong>&nbsp;publishes four issues per year, published by IPEST, International Peneliti Ekonomi, Sosial dan Teknologi, Indonesia, and published in <span class="st">English</span></p> Social Construction of Young Married Couples in Parenting Children in South Jakarta 2022-12-05T12:19:53+00:00 Syamsiah Adisa Cahya Rianti <p class="TidakAdaSpasi" style="text-align: justify;"><span lang="EN" style="font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman',serif;">In married life or household life, children are a gift and gift given by God to complete the happiness of parents. Until now, we still meet couples who get married at a young age. Many of them are actually not ready to have children, thus allowing them to provide inappropriate parenting. The purpose of this study was to determine and understand the social construction of young married couples in South Jakarta in deciding to marry and raise children. This research is a research with qualitative methods using interactive analysis techniques including data reduction, data presentation to draw conclusions. The results of the study indicate that the social construction of young married couples in raising children in South Jakarta is not quite good and well-constructed. There is no readiness of couples to raise children and young married couples in South Jakarta are trying to improve their parenting methods by studying parenting or parenting.</span></p> 2022-10-31T00:00:00+00:00 Copyright (c) 2022 Copyright (c) Syamsiah, Adisa Cahya Rianti The Influence of Work Motivation, Leadership, and Career Development on Employee Performance at the Human Resources Development Center for Air Transportation, Curug Tangerang 2022-12-05T12:19:50+00:00 Zaman Zaini Lilis Kurnianingsih <p>This study aims to analyze and evaluate the influence of work motivation leadership, and career development on employee performance. This research method used a quantitative approach. The population of this study was all employees at the Human Resource Development Center of Air Transportation in CurugTangerang and they were 70 people in total. The research sample was 69 people (saturation sampling). Based on the research results, it shows that work motivation has a positive and significant effect on employee performance by 12,4%, leadership has a positive and significant effect on employee performance by 51.5%,career development has a positive and significant effect on employee performance by 27.4% and work motivation, leadership and on career development have a positive and significant effect on employee performance at the Human Resource Development Center of Air Transportation in Curug Tangerang by 90.9% and the remaining 9.1% is the contribution of other variables outside this study.</p> 2022-10-31T00:00:00+00:00 Copyright (c) 2022 Copyright (c) Zaman Zaini, Lilis Kurnianingsih Journalism Transformation: Print Media Towards the Digitalization Era for Generation X 2022-12-05T12:19:45+00:00 Djudjur Luciana Rajagukguk <p>Print media has advantages that do not exist in online media in the form of ease of reading anywhere without having to access the internet. The depth of print media in writing news in more detail, not with online media which prioritizes the speed of news presentation. The presence of technology for generation X is actually an extraordinary thing, but it also demands to have to master technology that is experiencing accelerated technological progress. The most significant characteristic difference in generation X with other generations is the mastery of information and technology. The purpose of this study was to identify and analyze the transformation of journalism: print media into the digitalization era for generation X. The research method used was descriptive qualitative, all facts and social phenomena, and field observations were carried out and then analyzed based on what was observed. Data analysis in qualitative research is carried out simultaneously with the data collection process. Qualitative data analysis begins with analysis as data that researchers have collected in the field. The data is good through literature study. The results of the study describe the transformation of journalism: print media towards the era of digitization in generation X provides faster things, but for the generation they still have doubts about their abilities. It requires a deeper form of trust in print media, so that with the advent of digital media, it is hoped that the content of news and information will be the same. That what is written in print media can be read in the world of digital media with just the touch of a finger.</p> 2022-10-31T00:00:00+00:00 Copyright (c) 2022 Copyright (c) Djudjur Luciana Rajagukguk Analysis of the Health of Islamic Banking in Indonesia 2022-12-05T12:19:41+00:00 Sandi Nasrudin Wibowo Yodi Rudiantono <p>This study aims to determine the soundness of Islamic Commercial Banks using the measurement method regulated in Bank Indonesia Regulation PBI No.13/1/PBI/2011, concerning Assessment of Bank Soundness Levels using the RGEC method. The assessment factors in the RGEC method are the risk profile factor (bank risk), the Good Corporate Governance (GCG) factor, the earnings factor (profitability) and the capital factor (capital). The object of this research isFinancial Statements of Bank Muamalat Indonesia and Bank BJB Syariah from 2015 to 2018. The analysis technique in this study is quantitative descriptive by calculating financial ratios using the RGEC method. The results of this study indicate that Bank Muamalat and Bank BJB Syariah, show the period from 2015 to 2018 in the fairly healthy category.</p> 2022-10-31T00:00:00+00:00 Copyright (c) 2022 Copyright (c) Sandi Nasrudin Wibowo, Yodi Rudiantono The Effect of Occupational Health Safety (K3) and Work Environment on Employee Performance 2022-12-05T12:19:35+00:00 Barra Purnama Pradja Sandi Nasrudin Wibowo <p>The purpose of this study is todetermine whether the &nbsp;variables of &nbsp;occupational health safety (K3) and work environment affect the performance &nbsp;of &nbsp;PT employees. &nbsp;Arteria Daya Mulia Cirebon. The population in this study was 75 karyclouds. The sampling technique in this study used saturated samples. The sampel collected for this &nbsp;study was 75 respondents consisting of&nbsp; permanent employees. This type of research uses quantitative techniques with an associative approach. In this research, &nbsp;data was obtained from research instruments using questionnaires and processed using IBM SPSS 25 software. A value of 1 indicates strongly disagreeing and a value of 5 indicates strongly agreeing. Based on the multiple regression analysis values obtained results of 216,385 &gt; 3.12, it was concluded that occupational health safety (K3) and the work environment had an influence together (simultaneously) positively and significantly on the performance of net B production employees at PT. Arteria Daya Mulia Cirebon by 85.3%. The remaining 14.7% was influenced by other factors outside the study.</p> 2022-10-31T00:00:00+00:00 Copyright (c) 2022 Copyright (c) Barra Purnama Pradja, Sandi Nasrudin Wibowo